After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review clinical management guidance on management of endocrine diseases during the COVID-19 pandemic
2. Understand the unintended consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic on presentation and care of endocrine disease
3. Discuss future directions of endocrine care following the pandemic
Michele Gortakowski, MD
Adult and Pediatric Endocrinology
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours