1. Recognize the diverse clinical features of children presenting with delayed puberty and challenges in their management
2. Explore factors that influence parental decision-making about genital surgery for children with differences of sex development (DSD)
3. Learn about physiological effects of gender-affirming care
Yee-Ming Chan, MD, PhD
Associate Physician in Endocrinology, Boston Children's Hospital
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours