1. Define gender dysphoria and review how the diagnosis is made
2. Review how to provide respectful care to patients with various forms of gender incongruence
3. Apply current practice guidelines for hormone management
Priya Phulwani MD
Pediatric endocrinologist CT Children’s Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours