- To understand how thyroid hormone circulates and enters cells.
- To discern whether the TSH reflects peripheral thyroid hormone action
- To ascertain how thyroid hormone regulates physiologic processes such as lipid metabolism
- To review rare syndromes affecting thyroid hormone function and action.
Anthony Hollenberg, MD
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours