- Recognize the steps for diagnosis of primary hyperaldosteronism
- Role of adrenal venous sampling
- View of therapeutic implications of adrenal venous sampling
- Overview of pharmacological treatment of primary hyperaldosteronism
Issra Jamal, MD
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours