- Review pre-operative management of Pehochormocytoma
- Review medication choices
- Review timing and duration of medication administration
- Discuss potential side effects
- Discuss challenges in management
- Discuss post op care
Aiman Riaz, MD
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.