After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the relationship of the PURCH principles to their daily practice
2. Describe curricular changes to First Year
3. Describe strategies to better elicit feedback from students about their practice
Samuel Borden, MD, FAAP, FACP
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Vice-Chair for Education DOM
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours