After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Verbalize GEMs model and the different levels
3. Identify tools/interventions for each GEM level
4. Discuss the confidence I have in my abilities to care for patients with dementia
Jodie Genovese, M.ED., OTR/I
Baystate Wing Hospital|
Adjunct Professor at Springfield College
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours