After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define the concepts and nursing care related to the patient with an implantable cardiac device and Afib.
2. Describe the different cardiac eletrophysiology treatments and clincal indications for nursing care.
3. Analyze the concepts and nursing care of the patient with ACS in case study presentation.
4. Compare the concepts of heart failure nursing care in case study presentation.
5. Summarize the concepts of cardiac vascular surgery in a case study presentation.
Registration is limited to H&V Tele RNs and via email ONLY to Carol.Lynn@baystatehealth.org
Audrey Vandervoot RN
Electrophysiology Lab, Baystate Medical Center
Diane Kos-Ditto MSN RN
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.