After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review the diagnostic imagings and pathology findings and their contribution to the diagnosis of various types of liver tumors.
2. Integrate pros and cons of different management approaches for liver tumors, especially HCC.
3. Review the management of patients with focal liver masses, especially those with suspected or confirmed hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Bertrand Janne d'Othee, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours