After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss what academic advancement looks like at UMMS
2. Define UMMS' Areas of Distinction
3. Illustrate the nuts and bolts of academic promotion process
Amy S. Gottlieb, MD
Professor of Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Chief Faculty Development Officer
Baystate Health, Springfield, MA
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours