After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the classification of primary vasculitides
2. Describe how to best induce remission in ANCA Associated Vasculitis
3. Describe how to best maintain remission in ANCA Associated Vasculitis
Liana Fraenkel, MD, MPH
Rheumatologist, Berkshire Medical Center
Director, Patient Centered Population Health Research
Berkshire Health Systems
Adjunct Professor of Medicine
Yale University School of Medicine
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the faculty for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Planning Committee Member Dr. Skiest receives grant/research support through GlaxoSmith Kline and Viiv
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours