After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss current understanding of acute kidney injury (AKI) pathophysiology in COVID-19 patients.
2. Describe the Baystate experience of COVID-related AKI and compare with other domestic and international experiences.
3. Discuss the Baystate Renal Division's approach to COVID-related AKI as well as it's management of the at-risk ESRD population
Daniel Landry, DO, FASN
Chief, Division of Nephrology
Medical Director, Inpatient Dialysis and Critical Care Nephrology
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the faculty for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Planning Committee Member Dr. Skiest receives grant/research support through GlaxoSmith Kline and Viiv
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Risk Management