After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the pathophysiology of Thromoinflammation
2. Review data for coagulation abnormalities that occur in association with COVID-19 infection
3. Discuss strategies for thrombosis prevention and treatment
Chandravathi Loke, MD
Program Director - Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Planning Committee Member Dr. Skiest is receives grant/research support through Gilead, Pfizer, GlaxoSmith Kline
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours