After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define the elements of the BEDSIDE approach to bedside teaching
2. Explore the benefits of and obstacles to bedside teaching
3. Apply effective bedside teaching techniques to your clinical practice
Riffat Sabir, MD
Department of Medicine - Baystate Medical Center
Associate Program Director
UMMS-Baystate Internal Medicine Residency Program
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the faculty for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Planning Committee Member Dr. Skiest receives grant/research support through GlaxoSmith Kline and Viiv
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours