After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand transmission dynamics and period during which COVID is contagious
2. Understand how to interpret results of PCR-based diagnostic tests for COVID
3. Describe current treatment paradigm for COVID-19
Amanda Westlake, MD
Division of Infectious Diseases - Baystate
Division of General Medicine and Community Health
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the faculty for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Planning Committee Member Dr. Skiest receives grant/research support through GlaxoSmith Kline and Viiv
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours