After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Evaluate the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on stroke systems of care
2. Analyze updates to cerebrovascular disease management in the Covid era
3. Determine the application of a COVID-era delivery of stroke model of care
Rajiv Padmanabhan, M.D.
Attending in Neurology/Vascular Neurology
Baystate Medical Practice
Baystate Health-UMMS School of Medicine
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the faculty for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Planning Committee Member Dr. Skiest receives grant/research support through GlaxoSmith Kline and Viiv
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours