After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Present case depicting typical clinical manifestations of tick-related diseases
2. Discuss ticks and associated organisms causing infection in humans
3. Discuss epidemiology as well as treatment
Esteban DelPilar-Morales, MD
Infectious Disease Division, Baystate Health
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, UMMS - Baystate
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the faculty for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Planning Committee Member Dr. Skiest receives grant/research support through GlaxoSmith Kline and Viiv
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours