After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Verbalize 2 do's in documentation.
2. Describe how to document once an adverse event occurs.
3. Summarize 1 Risk Management recommendation.
4. List 2 purposes of a medical record.
Elizabeth Dias-Goncalves, MSN, RN-BC
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours