After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the role of sleep in memory and emotion processing.
2. Understand sleep physiological mechanisms supporting the cognitive functions of sleep.
3. Understand types and functions of daytime naps.
Rebecca M. C. Spencer, MD
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours