After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Learn the current state of sleep management since COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Understand provider and technician concerns related to opening sleep labs.
3. Discuss opinions on management of sleep medicine patients during COVID-19 Pandemic.
Karin Johnson, MD
Vice Chair of Academic Affairs
Department of Neurology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Health Regional Sleep Program and Baystate Medical Center Sleep Laboratory
Co-Chair, Baystate Women in Medicine and Science (BWIMS)
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours