After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Articulate rationale for oral antineoplastic drug adherence.
2. Identify factors which contribute to oral antineoplastic drug nonadherence.
3. Discuss nursing interventions which promote patient adherence to oral antineoplastic drug regimens.
4. Assess patient barriers to oral antineoplastic drug adherence
5. Create a nursing care plan to address specific needs ???
Jennifer Norton, RN, MSN
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.