After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1) Understand the overarching strategies for a Surge Response to a pandemic event
2) Identify the tactical requirements for expanding testing capacity during a pandemic event
3) Understand the specific testing challenges that have been in play during the COVID-19 pandemic
James M. Crawford, MD, PhD
Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
Senior Vice President for Laboratory Services, Northwell Health
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Dr. Crawford is a consultant for the Technical Advisory Committee of ClaraPath (No Renumeration), is a Board Member for Santa Fe Foundation, LLC (NO Renumeration) and the President of the NorthWell Health Genomics Alliance (No Renumeration).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours