After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define three characteristics of a drug endangered child.
2. List three illicit drugs that harm children.
3. List five methods of testing potentially drug endangered children.
4. Describe how to respond to drug endangered children.
Resmiye Oral, MD
Professor of Pediatrics
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours