After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand how a patient repository/registry helps with studying patient outcomes.
2. Describe what registries currently exist for trans youth.
3. Describe the development of our gender clinic repository and what information is we have so far and future directions.
Michele Gortakowski, MD*
Adult and Pediatric Endocrine Fellow
UMASS - Baystate
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours