After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Be familiar with the 'F-words' in child disability as concepts to operationalize the ICF.
2. Understand the ways that the F-words ideas are impacting on, and being used by: parents, service providers, clinical programs.
3. Recognize opportunities both to apply the F-words in daily practice and to study their impact on parents, children, service providers and clinical programs.
Peter Rosenbaum, MD
Professor of Pediatrics
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours