After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Explain why high value care is needed in Pediatrics.
2. Choose the appropriate way to hydrate an infant with bronchiolitis.
3. Justify the use of respiratory support in a patient with bronchiolitis.
4. Identify the appropriate method of suctioning nasal secretions.
Amit K. Pahwa, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Dr. Pahwa has disclosed he is currently a stock shareholder for Pfizer and CVS.
None of the members of the planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours