After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss approaches to implementing PFC Rounds on the PHM service.
2. Describe the PFC I-PASS Study intervention and results.
3. Recognize the unique contributions of patients, families, and interprofessional team members in promoting effective communication.
4. Identify strategies for successful adaptation and implementation of Patient and Family Centered I-PASS.
Glenn Rosenbluth, MD
Professor of Pediatrics
University of California San Francisco
UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours