After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define the scope of the problem.
2. Recognize congenital heart disease as a chronic illness with may potentials for long term complications.
3. Recognize that optimal care of congenital heart disease patients and other chronic illnesses require a multi-disciplinary approach.
Michael N. Singh, MD*
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours