After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Summarize cystic fibrosis and how it is diagnosed
- Summarize symptoms of the disease
- Summarize nutrition basics of the cystic fibrosis patient
- Summarize the overall treatment plan for the cystic fibrosis patient
- Demonstrate increased knowledge of the importance of the MA role in CF clinic
Emily Torcato, MSN, RN, CPN
Susan Morawiec, RRT
Samantha Boyden, RD
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AAMA CEU(s)
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours