- Recognize the current place of therapy for SGLT-2 inhibitors in slowing down the progression of chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Discuss previous clinical trials that evaluated the use of SGLT-2 inhibitors in CKD patients.
- Understand key clinical points from the DAPA-CKD trial.
- Determine the appropriate therapy recommendation given a patient case.
After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
Rami Farjo, PharmD
PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Resident
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours