After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Review the coagulation cascade and factors needed for clot formation
- Describe where anticoagulants work in the cascade
- Discuss available reversal agents for anticoagulants
- Apply this information to a patient case
Taylor Hodle, PharmD
PGY1 Pharmacy Resident
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours