- Define isolated systolic hypertension (ISH).
- Understand the pathophysiology and risk factors for ISH
- Examine the studies and data for managing ISH
- Determine the appropriate treatment option for ISH in a patient case.
After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
Chelsey Quinlan, PharmD
PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Resident
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours