After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify strategies for leading effectively during times of uncertainty
2. Identify key areas of decision making and operations required to lead effectively during times of uncertainty
3. Describe the Incident Command Structure Utilized at Baystate Health during the COVID 19 pandemic as an example of an effective leadership strategy
Andrew Artenstein, MD
Chief Physician Executive & Chief Academic Officer
President, Baystate Medical Practices
Regional Executive Dean, Professor of Medicine
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours