After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss national physician compensation trends
2. Describe physician salary benchmarking methodology, including the blend used by Baystate Health
3. Examine the components of the Baystate physician compensation plan
4. Discuss the physician leader’s role in compensation-related activities
SVP, Chief Human Resources Officer
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.25 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.25 BCIPE Instructional Hours