After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
Identify the primary motive for suicidal behavior
Describe three empirically-supported interventions for suicide prevention
Craig J. Bryan, PsyD, ABPP
Stress, Trauma, & Resilience (STAR) Professor
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Dr. Craig J. Bryan is a consultant for Oui Therapeutics, receives honoraria from Anduril, LLC , and is part of Department of Defense, National Institute of Mental Health, The Boeing Company as Grant/Research Support.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 ASWB Continuing Education Credit(s)
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.