After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify three models of clinical supervision
2. Identify components of the experiential learning model of adult learning
3. Identify several factors common across supervision models including the supervisory alliance
Marianne Barton, Ph.D.
Clinical Professor and Director of Clinical Training, University of Connecticut
Clinical Psychologist, University of Connecticut
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Marianne Barton, Ph.D. Receives royalties from M-CHAT-R, LLC.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.