After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review SRS data collection and current process of intervention for Workplace violence.
2. Review workplace violence SRS data collected in 2019 in BMC
3. Determine future steps for the QI project
4. Identify characteristics that distinguish transgender individuals presenting with psychotic disorder from individuals with gender incongruence induced by psychosis.
5. Understand that gender affirming treatments are not contraindicated for individuals with psychotic disorders.
6. Identify a basic treatment approach for individuals with psychosis and gender incongruence.
Deepika Sundararaj MD, PGY-4
Jamison Bradshaw DO, PGY-4
Department of Psychiatry Recidency Program
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 ASWB Continuing Education Credit(s)
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.