After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Be able to identify and describe at least 2 levels of integrated practice based on the Integrated Practice Assessment Tool (IPAT)
- Be able to use the IPAT tool to identify the level of integrated practice of their own work unit/environment.
- Be able to identify are least one strength and one challenge of Interdisciplinary Behavioral Health (IBH) treatment delivery.
Baxter Chandler, LICSW: MSW Field Supervisor
Allison Grondin, IBHC Fellow
Tyrena Lester, LICSW: MSW Field Supervisor
Kerri Bergendahi, LICSW, MSW Field Supervisor
Courtney Emde, IBHC Fellow
Alyssa Sawyer, IBHC Fellow
Westfield State University, MSW Program
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 ASWB Continuing Education Credit(s)
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.