After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss cause where mom reported sexual assault prior to L&D
2. Discuss interventions that were missed prior to L&D
3. Discuss what literature is present and recommendations for future patients
Kerry Sheahan, DO
Psychiatry Resident PGY-3
Valerie Sharpe, MD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Medical Director, Baystate Women's Mental Health Program
Consulting Psychiatrist, MCPAP for Moms
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Risk Management
- 1.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.