After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the importance of having shared team values in the OR
2. Identify shared values in groups and discuss the behaviors of those values
3. Utilize the Self-Reflection Guide to describe a time where a value was not upheld, identifying and assessing what happened and analyzing ways to address the issues in this scenario
Angela Sweeney, MEd, MA
Curriculum Design Specialist
BERST Academy, Baystate Health
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME creditBaystate Health has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PA’s should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Risk Management
- 1.00 Category 1 Self-Assessment Maintenance for Surgeons