After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the elements of a clinical research budget
2. Identify hidden costs of executing a protocol
3. Define key elements of research project management
4. Identify different tools and methods to prepare for the role of Clinical Trial PI
5. Cite key investigator responsibilities listed on FDA form 1572
6. Summarize 3 approaches to ensure adequate PI oversight
Randall A. Hoskinson, Jr.
Director, Research Development & Special Initiatives
Office of Research
Director, Sponsored Programs Administration
Judith Pride, RN
Program Director, Clinical Trials Office
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™