After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recall and reflect on difficult conversations experienced in a learning space.
2. Explain how to create a space for participatory and problem-based learning
3. Identify co-facilitation as an effective teaching strategy
Kelly Lamas, MPH
Mobile Health Coordinator
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Aumani Harris, MPH Candidate
Community Engagement Facilitator
Boston Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours