After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. To discuss procedures, expectations, clinical management of cases and peer reviewed articles.
2. Review clinical presentations, increase knowledge in diagnosis and management of pulmonary and critically ill cases.
3. Gain knowledge and expertise related to the diagnosis and management of pulmonary and critical care patient cases.
O'Neil Green, MD, FCCP
Interim Director, Medical Intensive Care Unit
Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours