After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1) Practice respectful and curious inquiry about individual and community points of
view, values and life experiences, holding the stance of “listen as if the speaker is wise,”
2) Practice strategies to redress power dynamics from negatively influencing or
obstructing the content of service delivery.
3) Integrate strategies into organizational structures, policies, activities.
Jenise Katalina, LCSW
Vice President Family Services, Square One.
Dayna Campbell MS, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor at American International College in the School
of Health Sciences.
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
Dayna Campbell is a consultant of the Motherwoman, Inc (dba Women of Color Health Equity Collective)
Janise Katalina is a consultant of the Motherwoman, Inc
None of the other members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 3.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours