After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the existing culture in your area at Baystate Health
2. Define the key elements of organizational culture
3. Examine the role of culture in organizational effectiveness
4. Explain the key levers for organizational culture change
Mark Keroack, MD, MPH
President & Chief Executive Officer
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™