After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to.
- To describe the scope of OP and basic bone metabolism.
- To describe several newer medications for Osteoporosis, their mechanisms of action and their side effects.
- To describe new issues with older medications and how to approach these concerns.
Pamela Taxel, MD
Professor of Medicine
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours