After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to.
- Define partial clinical remission of type 1 diabetes.
- Recognize the impact of partial clinical remission on short and long term outcomes in type 1 diabetes.
- Recognize the impact of partial clinical remission on both glycemic control and early lipid phenotypes in both children's and adults..
Benjamin U. Nwosu, MD, FAAP.
Professor of Pediatrics UMMS
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours