After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to.
- Review the prevalence, clinical presentation and outcomes of PHEO/PGL associated with NF1.
- Discuss case detection testing recommendations for PHEO/PGL associated with NF1 mutation.
- Discuss management of PHEO/PGL diagnosed in light of NF1 mutation..
Pooja Narwal, M.D.
NHPP at Phelps Hospital, NY
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours