After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to.
1) Define basic sleep physiology related to sleep promotion and wakefulness
2) Define how the endocrine system influences sleep disorders and how sleep and sleep disorders affect hormonal changes
3) Define the relationship between obstructive sleep apnea and diabetes
Brian Smith, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer for Achieve TMS East & Central
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours